We are now looking for an experienced In-Store Bakery Manager to lead and manage our busy Bakery, in our successful farm shop based in Skipton.
The successful applicant will lead and manage the team to deliver results, meet departmental targets and performance objectives, ensuring the team provide exceptional customer service and product quality. You will be responsible for the effective operation and performance of the department and to be a valued member of the management team.
- An experienced, qualified Baker with team management experience and strong effective team building, communication and leadership skills
- Responsible for the mixing, folding, shaping, baking and handling of artisan bread
- Will be responsible for the production of sweet pastries and cakes
- Responsible for the whole bakery area including housekeeping and general cleanliness with a working knowledge of food hygiene, HACCP and Health & Safety
- Responsible for consistency and product quality
We are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A flexible attitude, able to adapt to change and challenging situations
- Committed to artisan methods, using time and the right ingredients, avoiding shortcuts to create the best baked goods
- We are looking for someone who can assist in bakery and menu development and can help contribute to the growth of a team of bakers
- A passion for all things artisan and local is a pre-requisite
- Experience must include baking all aspects of bread, pastries, cakes etc
- Deliver excellent customer service
We are looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about fresh food and used to working in a busy customer facing bakery environment. Previous bakery and leadership experience and knowledge is essential, our focus is on finding someone who cares about providing a great customer experience, can inspire a team and is not afraid of hard work.
This is a full time permanent position, must have full availability.
6 month probationary period
Benefits: 10% Discount
Death In Service Scheme