We are looking to recruit an experienced Chef De Partie and we offer a great opportunity to work along side our Head Chef. This position would also suit a very skilled and experienced Commis Chef who is looking to step up.
Our kitchen is very busy and you will need stamina and skill to ensure our customers receive an exceptional dining experience. You will have the ability to focus, multitask and communicate well whilst meeting company standards and producing high quality food that our customers have come to expect.
- Positive attitude and desire to learn
- Passion for food
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Quality fresh background
- Excellent communication up and down the chain
- Methodical approach to work, able to prioritise tasks, flexible to cover all duties
- Previous experience in a lively cafe restaurant
- Smart & presentable, reliable and committed
- Flexible on work patterns
- Qualified with relevant food safety certification
You must be absolutely passionate about food and show some flair and imagination. With our unique proposition we are looking to build an excellent reputation for food and taste in the Skipton area and beyond.
The successful candidate will have worked in an environment where they have run their own section and have experience of catering for high volumes whilst also demonstrating the ability to work well within a team.
This is a permanent position (6 month probationary period)
Death In Service Scheme