Food tastes better from the farm and at Keelham Farm Shop, we've been nurturing and celebrating great tasting food for over three generations.
We run our business by doing what 'feels right' - that's the Keelham Way.We believe in making great tasting food affordable for everyone - offering exceptional taste with minimal waste.
We support over 400 local producers and farmers and make a difference to the communities we serve. We now growing, both the customer offering in our Skipton shop and by opening new shops across Yorkshire. Exciting times ahead!
Working in our Keelham Kitchen Restaurant, you’ll be part of our busy team.
All our teams are passionate about our food and inspire our customers by sharing their knowledge and ideas to experience new tastes.
Reporting to the Sous Chef, the Chef de Partie will manage varied tasks throughout the day.
The priority is always to provide exceptional service to all our customers.
- Manage the kitchen team, lead service and run kitchen in the Head Chef and Sous Chef’s absence.
- Ensure self-serve fridges and freezers are fully stocked, clean, neat and tidy with price labels and information present.
- Perform all necessary opening and closing responsibilities in the kitchen when rostered on those shifts.
- Assist with customer tasting events, held in the shop.
- Stock control and ordering will be included in the position·
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of the kitchen and follow cleaning schedules.
- Inspect deliveries for quality and accuracy, raising any discrepancies.
- Accurately record all waste.
- Always follow health & safety policies and food safety management policy.
- Additional duties to the above as and when required by the business.
- Loves and is passionate about great tasting food!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as a Chef de Partie in a busy kitchen.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety and HACCP.
- Flair for food preparation and presentation
- Competent and confident enough to run your own section at a minimum.
- Organised, enthusiastic & positive person who enjoys working as part of a team.
- Ability to work under own initiative and work effectively without direct supervision.