We are looking for a part time temporary customer service assistant to work on our Thornton Butchery Counter on a Saturday (7 hours).
Must have excellent customer service, able to prioritise tasks, experience in food handling and knowledge of food safety standards.
- Always demonstrating the Keelham values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about food
- Know and learn about the food we sell; what it tastes like; how to cook it; store it; prepare it; what it works well with
- Engage customers by sharing product knowledge
- Communicating positively and politely with customers, anticipating their needs and making sure their experience is as good as it can be
- Making a difference to someone's day
- Follow departmental compliance with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health & Safety
- Careful food handling
We need exceptional individuals to service our customers from our Butchery Counter, who are passionate about good food, used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Previous experience is essential, the product knowledge can be learned but our focus is on finding really passionate people who 'know their stuff', care about great service, are keen to learn more, inspire others and who are not afraid of hard work. This is a great opportunity to be part of our team.
Part time temporary
Benefits: Death In Service Scheme