We are looking for two temporary customer service assistants to work in our Home & Garden Department. Must be available to work one weekend day, early mornings and late nights as part of your working week (various hours). Duties will involve heavy lifting - moving and handling Christmas Trees.
Must have excellent customer service, knows their way around plants and all things green, able to merchandise and prioritize tasks, previous knowledge in horticulture would be an advantage.
- Horticultural knowledge an advantage
- Replenishment duties
- Always demonstrating Keelham values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about plants and flowers etc
- Engage customers by sharing product knowledge
- Communicating positively and politely with customers, anticipating their needs and making sure their experience is as good as it can be
- Making a difference to someones day
- Follow company policies and procedures relating to process, product and people
- Ensure departmental compliance with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health & Safety
We need an exceptional individual who is passionate and used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Previous experience is essential and has product knowledge and must 'know their stuff', care about great service, are keen to learn more, inspire others and who are not afraid of hard work. This is a great opportunity to be part of our team.
Temporary role - immediate start, to end 24th December 2018
Death In Service Scheme