We are looking for a part time Customer Service Assistant for our Grocery / Green Grocery Department (20 hours flexi). Must be available to work early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
Must have excellent customer service, previous knowledge of tills would be an advantage, able to prioritise tasks, experience in food handling and knowledge of food safety standards
- Always demonstrating Keelham values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about food
- Know and learn about the products we sell; what it tastes like; how to cook it; store it; prepare it; what works well with it
- Engage customers by sharing product knowledge
- Communicating positively and politely with customers, anticipating their needs and making sure their experience is as good as it can be
- Making a difference to someones day
- Follow company policies and procedures relating to process, product and people
- Ensure departmental compliance with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health & Safety
- Careful food handling
We need exceptional individuals who are passionate and used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Previous experience is essential, the product knowledge can be learned but our focus is on finding really passionate people who 'know their stuff', care about great service, are keen to learn more, inspire others and who are not afraid of hard work. This is a great opportunity to be part of our team.
RemunerationBenefits: Death In Service