We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant, working 40 hours, must be flexible to work across the departments and cover late nights, early mornings and weekends.
Must have excellent customer service, able to prioritise tasks, experience in food & cash handling and knowledge of food safety standards.
- Always demonstrating the Keelham values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about food
- Know and learn about the food we sell; what it tastes like; how to cook it; store it; prepare it; what it works well with
- Engage customers by sharing product knowledge
- Communicating positively and politely with customers, anticipating their needs and making sure their experience is as good as it can be
- Making a difference to someones day
- Follow company policies and procedures relating to process, product and people
- Ensure departmental compliance with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health & Safety
- Careful food handling
We need an exceptional individual who is passionate and used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Our focus is on finding really passionate person who 'knows their stuff', cares about great service, is keen to learn more, inspire others and who is not afraid of hard work. This is a great opportunity to be part of our team.
Full Time Flexible
Benefits: Pension (eligibility)
Death In Service Scheme