We are looking for part time customer Service assistants to join our team on a part time basis.
Must have excellent customer service, able to prioritise tasks, experience in food handling and knowledge of food safety standards.
- Always demonstrating Keelham values
- Enthusiastic and passionate about food
- Know and learn about the food we sell; what it tastes like; how to cook it; store it; prepare it; what it works well with
- Engage customers by sharing product knowledge
- Communicating positively and politely with customers, anticipating their needs and making sure their experience is as good as it can be
- Making the difference to someones day
- Follow company policies and procedures relating to process, product and people
- Ensure departmental compliance with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health & Safety
- Careful food handling
We need exceptional individuals who are passionate and used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Previous experience is essential, product knowledge can be learned, our focus is on finding really passionate people who 'know their stuff', care about great tasting food, great service, keen to learn more, inspire others and who are not afraid of hard work. This is a great opportunity to be part of our team.
Part time (includes weekend working)
Benefits: Pension (eligibility)
Death In Service Scheme