To oversee and supervise all Juice Bar activities to support the manager and provide excellent service, production and preparation.
Ensure standards for food safety and quality are fully met, all aspects of HACPP, health, hygiene, cleanliness, safety and quality are adhered to. Take responsibility for safety and quality of products, proactively monitor and manage issues and concerns to eliminate poor standards. Monitor team member performance and provide support and training as required.
- Team working and leadership skills and the ability to step up to support the manager as required
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- A flexible attitude - is proactive and able to adapt to change and challenging situations
- A sense of responsibility, able to make decisions, plan and organise
- Good experience in all aspects of a Juice Bar
- A good sense of commercial awareness
Be an excellent brand ambassador consistently demonstrating and delivering the Keelham values and personality.
Responsibility and accountability for the Juice Bar and additional duties within the scope of the role including assisting other departments as required.
Drive outstanding customer service, ensuring best practice is delivered in the service and availability offering to customers.
Previous leadership experience and knowledge is essential, our focus is on finding someone who cares about providing a great customer experience, can inspire a team and is not afraid of hard work.
Permanent position (6 month probationary period)
Death In Service Scheme