We are looking for experienced, confident and friendly Front of House team members.
Full time and part time vacancies to include one weekend day, late nights and early mornings.
This role involves a table waiting service in our lively and busy cafe/restaurant, providing excellent customer service and cash handling in a fast paced environment. Previous experience is essential.
- Excellent customer service skills and familiar with the art of service
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Constant smile and the confidence to let it show
- Bags of personality, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude
- Methodical approach to work, able to prioritise tasks and flexible to cover all duties
- A pleasant and calm demeanor
- Smart & presentable, extremely reliable and committed
- Ability to operate a till/waiter station and cash handling
- Flexible working patterns
We need exceptional individuals who are passionate about great service, not afraid of hard work and used to working in a busy customer facing environment. Previous experience is essential
This is a customer facing position and it's a great opportunity to be part of our Front of House team.
Permanent (6 months probationary period)
Benefits: Death in Service Scheme
10% Discount in shop and cafe