We are now looking for an assistant to support with the day to day running of our warehouse. Previous experience in warehouse processes would be an advantage, must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Accepting deliveries
- Check for damaged and/or missing items
- Ability to use a Fork Lift Truck
- Input data onto a computerised system
- Comply with the company's health and safety policy and procedures
- Good housekeeping
- A team player and not afraid of hard work
- Balanced and confident in own abilities
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self -aware, resilient and open to change
- A flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Attention to detail on all paperwork
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of our small team, if you have previous experience, care about great service, keen to learn more and is not afraid of hard work, then we want to hear from you.
This is a full time permanent position, late nights, early starts and at least one weekend day required.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying, please assume you have not been successful in your application.
Benefits: Death In Service