We are now looking for two part time warehouse assistants to support with the day to day running of our warehouse. Previous experience in warehouse processes would be an advantage, must have excellent communication and computer skills.
- Accepting deliveries
- Check for damaged and/or missing items
- Ability to use a Fork Lift Truck
- Input data onto a computerised system
- Comply with the company's health and safety policy and procedures
- Good housekeeping
- A team player and not afraid of hard work
- Balanced and confident in own abilities
- Consistently manages the task
- Is self -aware, resilient and open to change
- A flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Attention to detail on all paperwork
This is an ideal opportunity to be part of our small team, if you have previous experience, care about great service, keen to learn more and are not afraid of hard work, then we want to hear from you.
These positions are part time (24 hours each but hours may vary). Late nights, early starts and at least one weekend day required.
Benefits: Death In Service