This hearty vegetarian chilli is packed full of healthy food and tastes delicious.
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the chopped onion, chopped garlic and chopped chilli. Fry gently until softened.
2. Stir in the tomato puree, chilli powder, chilli beans and tin of chopped tomatoes.
3. Add half a can of water and bring to the boil.
4. Cover and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Serve with sour cream and warmed tortilla wraps, or a jacket potato, boiled rice and salad.