1) Trim the tops of the carrots off, leaving 1” of the green stem attached, then peel.
2) Add the peeled carrots to a pot of boiling water and blanch for 5 minutes. Strain and then let cool for 5 minutes
3) Place the blanched carrots on a baking tray and drizzle over rapeseed oil, honey, fresh thyme and salt and pepper to taste, give carrots a toss to evenly coat with the oil and honey
4) Place the carrots on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven at 190C/170C fan/gas mark 5 and cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring the carrots occasionally to cook evenly
5) Remove the carrots from the baking tray and place on serving platter, sprinkle a little bit of fresh chopped thyme on top for added flavour