1) Sift the flour and the salt/sugar into a medium bowl.
2) Mix the milk and the water/vanilla extract together in a jug.
3) Crack the eggs into the flour mixture and whisk. slowly add the milk mixture and whisk until you have a smooth batter.
4) Let it sit for 10 minutes, then add 25g of melted butter.
5) Heat a knob of butter in a large no-stick pan over a medium heat, until the butter has melted.
6) Pour 2tbsp. of the batter into the pan.
7) Cook for 1-2 minutes, until bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes.
8) Flip the pancakes and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes.
9) Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
10) Serve with your favourite toppings.
Top Tip: If you would all like to enjoy your pancakes at the same time, place a plate over a pan of simmering water. As you make your pancakes layer them between pieces of grease proof paper. When all of the pancakes have been made you can then sit down and eat them as a family.