This recipe is simple to prepare in advance and leave to slowly cook.
1. Heat the oven to 160 C.
2. Place the beef brisket into a cooking brick.
3. Combine all of the ingredients mentioned above and liberally spread around and over the roast.
4.Cover the cooking brick loosely in tin foil and leave to roast in the over for 2 1/2 hours.
5. Remove the roast from the oven and place onto a cutting board.
6. Leave the meat to relax for a few minutes then using 2 forks, shred the meat, discarding any fat.
7. Transfer the shredded beef into a casserole dish.
8. Drain the meat juices into a measuring jug, leave to settle, then syphon off any fat from the top.
9. Pour the rich roasting juices over the beef and cover and bake for a further 45 minutes. 10. Serve with Kaiser rolls and top with Coleslaw if desired.