1.5 kilo boneless pork loin tied
3 TBSP olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Remove pork from wrapper and pat dry with a clean dish towel.
- Place pork in centre of roasting pan.
- Smear the olive oil all over the pork with your hands.
Season pork all over with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
MAKING YOUR Roast Pork Loin
- Place roasting pan in pre heated oven on centre rack at (230C)
- Cook pork for 20 minutes then turn oven down to 180C and cook about 1-11/4hours till crackling is crisp and pork is cooked through
- When pork is done remove from oven, and let sit 10-15 minutes