1.5 kilo topside beef roast
3 TBSP olive oil
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Remove beef from wrapper and pat dry with a clean dish towel
- Place beef in centre of roasting pan.
- Smear the olive oil all over the beef with your hands.
- Season beef all over with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
MAKING YOUR Roast Beef
- Place beef in roasting pan in pre heated oven on centre rack at (180C)
- Cook for:
- 20 minutes per 450g plus 20 minutes extra for rare,
- 25 minutes plus 25 minutes extra for medium
- 30 minutes plus 30 minutes extra for well done
- Baste beef about 4 times through the cooking process to keep moist
When beef is done remove from oven and loosely cover.